Hi Asanka,

+1 for Using Dropwizard Metrics. I believe you can still continue to use
Carbon Metrics [1], which is a wrapper for Dropwizard Metrics, including
OSGi support, standard Carbon YAML configuration, Easy configuration
support for multiple reporters, Support for dynamically enable/disable
metrics.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-metrics

--
Isuru Perera