Hi Nuwan, Randilu,

Would like to understand this feature a bit.

   - I hope this is about exporting/importing OAuth applications which
   subscribers create in dev portal, right? Is this CLI invoking Store REST
   API?
   - If I wish to export the subscription, is there way to pick and choose
   the subscriptions I want? If not, what happens if some of these APIs are
   not available in the upper environment while importing the application? The
   operation will fail altogether or we print some warnings and proceed?
   - Can I update the existing application, without deleting and importing
   it again?
   - When I import an application with subscriptions, does it auto-create
   the consumer key/secrets?

Thanks.

*Rajkumar Rajaratnam*
Associate Technical Lead