On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> As mentioned on the subject itself, these are Identity Management and
> Identity Governance features. They don't closely tie in with API
> Management. Therefore I think its fine to recommend IS for those kind of
> use cases.
>
> Installing these features to APIM at this point in time is also a problem
> due to its roadmap with 3.0. If we install these features into APIM users
> will see these as first class features of our APIM offering, they won't see
> this as something coming from IS.

APIM store is public facing for end users.  It already supports for user
registration which is also identity management feature.  It is a question,
why can't it support  features such as  password recovery/policies/email
activation by default.

If product supports for public user registration, it must support for all
other identity management features as well.

Are we removing the user registration from APIM 3.0 ?

Thanks,
Asela.