Hi Hasintha!

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:47 PM, Hasintha Indrajee <hasin...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> According to the analysis, it seems like logout requests from SPs and
> logout requests from IDPs look similar. @Kanapriya, were you able to skim
> through specs and see whether there are differences ?.
>
> Yes , went through the spec [1] section 4.4 , [2] section 3.7 and it seems
for both logout requests (SP initiated and FIDP initiated) are same and
also I checked and compare the SAML Logout request in both cases using SAML
tracer. Where also I couldn't see specific differences.

[1]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35389/sstc-saml-profiles-errata-2.0-wd-06-diff.pdf
[2]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7473/sstc-saml-core-2.0-draft-15-diff.pdf