Hi Isuranga,

Thanks for sending PRs.
Just to be clear, according to [1] Isuranga has instantiated provisioning
connector instance based on SCIM version. Reasons to use two provisioning
connector instances are

1. Before invoking provisioning client there is bit of data processing have
to do in protocol specific way. As as example we have to use
*org.wso2.charon.core.objects.User* for SCIM 1.1 and
*org.wso2.charon3.core.objects.User
*for SCIM 2.0. Having both of these classes inside a single method makes
code more complex.

2. Having two provisioning connector instances make it easy to deprecate
SCIM 1.1 support in future.

Disadvantage of having two provisioning connector instances is we have to
sync changes done for one connector (SCIM 1.1) to other (SCIM 2.0).

By considering the maintainability of the code I'm +1 with the approach
taken by Isuranga.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-outbound-provisioning-scim/pull/23/files#diff-9a642e746aefe70447d8ece0e43e4beaR52

Thanks,