Hi Chandana,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Chandana Napagoda <cnapag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Menaka,
>
> When adding a swagger file, it will automatically create a rest service
> with metadata available in the swagger file. So when adding a swagger
> content through this swagger editor, are we creating rest service metadata
> as well?

AFAIU what Menaka is suggesting is to have a backwrod compatability to
update the rest service when we edit the swagger from the swagger editor.
We need to rethink whether we are editing the same registry artifact or
whether we create a new version of the exiting artifact and let the changes
reflect on it.

Thanks
Prasanna