Provisioning users with a known/proper password would make it possible for
them to login/authenticate directly against IS without being authenticated
against the federated IDP right? Do we really want to allow that? If
internal admins want to manage their accounts internally, or if we want
users to login/authenticate to IS directly, why would they authenticate
against a federated IDP in the first place? Why not create their user
accounts in IS itself instead of federating?

--
Nuwan Dias

Software Architect - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
email : nuw...@wso2.com