Dear architects,

      I am trying to implement validation for OAuth tokens described here : https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS560/Validating+the+Scope+of+OAuth+Access+Tokens+using+XACML+Policies. Since this example failed for me I have tried to do similar with role validation described here: https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS560/Configuring+Access+Control+Policy+for+a+Service+Provider. When none of them worked I started to investigate logs of the server and saw that none of validation seems to happen. Should I write down some module/class and register it to make it work or configuration through UI should be enough?

      My test scenario with IS 5.5.0 and curl is following:

1. Registered SP Playground2 with OAuth2/OpenID connect configuration.
   "Authorization", "SaaS",  "Role based scope validator" and "XACML
   Scope Validator" options are enabled
2.   curl -u <client>:<passwd> -k -d
   "grant_type=password&username=user&password=user1" -H
   "Content-Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
   https://localhost:9443/oauth2/token works and I got access token
3. Created PAP from auth_role_based_policy where user "user" is
   "denied" because he is not in a role. Checked it with "Try" -- works
4. Published to PDP
5. tried curl to issue new token -- token issued as before. No
   restriction for the user

      May be I am using it in a wrong way?

Thanks in advance,

Vadim