Hi Sinthuja,

Per min summary within local node will be fine and reduce the traffic to
Analyzer. But can we grantee that, Siddhi apps will not slow down other
functionalities(gateway request)?
This can be try out in ballerina based gateway since streams is already in
there. But if we take c4 based products this will not be easy right? we
have to release the products with siddhi features.

Thanks and Regards

--
Rukshan Chathuranga.
Software Engineer.