Hi Dinusha,

How do we handle the cleanup tasks related to this feature? (Deleting .dat
files, removing entries from AM_USAGE_UPLOADED_FILES) . These tables will
grow with time (same as the auth token table issue currently we have in
APIM/IS). Are we handling it through code (remove entries/files after
reading or similar method) or running a separate script to remove them?.

Chamila.

Chamila Adhikarinayake
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile - +94712346437