Tested below scenarios:

1. Testing API invocation with an OAuth2 access token and JWT token
generated from Store.
2. Response caching.
3. Disabling HTTP/HTTPs transports per API (Publisher manage page).
4. Testing code generation and API invocation with wildcard resources,
path, and query parameter combinations and check whether params are
properly sent to backend upon invocation.
5. Tested load balanced and failover endpoints.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks!

--
Malintha Amarasinghe
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*

Mobile : +94 712383306