Hi all

I agree with nuwan proposal.

The first issue is to deal with retention data sent in batch either from MG
or regular gw or other  datapublishers.

Also when you say  send data to SP from the MG directly when the connection
is available a d only write to file when a connection doesn't exist,
shouldn't we delegate the data to a messaging layer ? Because that is what
they are capable of (kafka, amqp ,etc.)

My .2c

Thanks
Cyril