Hi Maduranga,

I am not sure if I understood scenario 2 correctly. Are you saying after
the user entering the username, based on the already linked federate IdPs
for that user account, we will show the login options dynamically?

I was just wondering how all this is going to work with the social sign-up
option we implemented recently.

Regards,
Johann.

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*