Hi Indunil,

In conclusion this will introduce "Local and Outbound Authentication
Configuration" to resident IDP UI and that will be the default
authentication sequence for tenant .
Is my understanding correct ?
Any way this will be very useful because some organizations don't want to
change their authentication flaw based on service provider + very difficult
to work with current file bases default SP.

Thanks,
Gayan

Gayan