Hi Pasindu, Sentha,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:10 AM Pasindu Jayaweera <pasin...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> TestGrid team has executed integration-tests with the RC and please find
> the effort in [1].
> We have observed bunch of test cases failing in our automated runs.
> However when re-executing the failed ones and also doing the manual
> testing, we observed the amount of failing test cases were reduced further.
> Given that the team has tested the same set of test cases in same hardware
> combinations and since they are passing, it could be an environment related
> issue, which might need more time to investigate.

Yes, sure. If there are any minor test-level failures, we can skip them for
this vote. I think IS folks can analyze and investigate this report better
by themselves as well. :)

We are doing more investigation to make sure that the intermittent issues
> we see are product-level issues, or intg-test case level issues.
> So, please allow some time for Testgrid to cast the vote.
>
> Thanks.
> Regards,
>
> [1] - Testgrid effort on testing IS 5.7.0 RCs
>
> Thanks.
> Regards,
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:08 AM Thumilan Mikunthan <thumi...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I have test the following scenarios on IS 5.7.0 RC3 pack and did not
>> encounter any issues.
>>           UMA 2.0 Flow
>>
>>    - Obtain access token using password grant.
>>    - Entitlement policy creation using write policy in xml and
>>    publishing.
>>    - Create,delete update nad view  resources and read description of
>>    resource by invoking UMA registration endpoint.
>>
>> [+] Stable - Go ahead and release
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> M.Thumilan

> *Pasindu Jayaweera*
> Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc
> Mobile: +94 718187375
> Blog: blog.pasindujayaweera.com
> <http://wso2.com/signature>
>
> --

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org
phone: +1 650-745-4499, 77 678 0813