Hi Nicolas,

I assume your question is regarding API Manager product. You can append
query params to the backend URL by adding a mediation flow to the API in
the inSequence.

<sequence xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse"; name="sample">
>     <property name="REST_URL_POSTFIX"
> expression="fn:concat(get-property('axis2','REST_URL_POSTFIX'),
> '&amp;name=xyz')" scope="axis2" type="STRING"/>
> </sequence>

The above mediation sequence will append a query param named "name" which
has a value of "xyz" to the backend call.

The steps to include a custom insequence to your API can be found here[1]

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Adding+Mediation+Extensions

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM Nicolas Maujean <
nicolas.maujean.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Is it possible to add information automatically in the url calling  the
> back end, givng enough information, the credentials allowing to the backend
> to make further test for security purpose ?
>
> best regards,
>
> Nicolas Maujean

Thanks & Regards,

*Fazlan Nazeem*