IAM Team,

What do you think of the $subject? Basically if its a Non-SaaS service
provider, the login is restricted to users of the same tenant domain. In
some cases the users are not even aware of their tenancy. In such cases it
may not be practical to ask for the tenant from the user. The tenant is
only an implementation level detail. In such a case we actually know the
tenant to which the service provider sent the original authentication
request. We can consider that as the tenant domain of the user as well.

I know we can do this now also with customization. But it will be better if
it is supported out-of-the-box.

Thanks & Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.