Hi Frank,

The project is not about visualizing a message flow in micro broker. It is
a tool to visualize what are the exchanges, queues and subscribers exists
in a micro broker instance referring to AMQP model. We can see what are the
queues, to what exchanges they are bound to and stats on subscribers they
have and details of the subscribers once we point it to a broker instance
and run.

Ishara will post mode details and a few screenshots from the React based
project she wrote.

Thanks

*Hasitha Abeykoon*
Associate Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com