Hi,

Thank you, Youcef for sharing useful information.

Actually, there are differences between a service mesh and a role of API
gateway. You can find many articles which describe the difference between
these two. If you take API gateway, it exposes external services so that
others can consume. But in the service mesh, it only manages and controls
the services with the mesh.

In the future, most of the time the capabilities of the service mesh and
the API gateway will get merged.

Thank you!

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 1:20 PM Youcef HILEM <youcef.hi...@laposte.fr>
wrote:

> Hi Pubudu,
> It would be interesting to put a little code in the repo
> (https://github.com/wso2/istio-apim).
> Do you have a roadmap?
> The integration of Istio in our Openshift platform will be available this
> summer.
>
> Thanks
> Youcef HILEM
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://wso2-oxygen-tank.10903.n7.nabble.com/WSO2-Architecture-f62919.html

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
mobile : +94774078049 <%2B94772207163>