Hi,

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 5:39 PM Fazlan Nazeem <fazl...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Wasura,
>
> Not sure whether the TEST button(invokes http HEAD) in implement page will
> work for graphQL endpoints. Might have to disable if it doesn't. Currently,
> this doesn't work for WebSocket endpoints as well.

Actually test button works here since the GraphQL endpoint is exposed
through http/https. This will not be a problem.

What we are doing here is only adding design-time(UI) support for
> graphQL APIs right? Are we doing any change to the gateway to support these
> calls(I assume we don't need to)?

Probably the Jaggery UI wil be replaced. So our main aim is to implement
the functionality by doing the back-end changes where necessary. But I will
try to implement the UI part as well.