Hi Hasitha,

There are some constraints in creating a template for pre-defined scenarios
:

   1. The user wouldn't be aware of the fact that a 3rd party dependent
   library is downloaded.
   2. If we are to download dependencies based on pre-defined scenarios
   there are some instances where the user is required to download some
   proprietary dependencies which we do not have the write to redistribute.
   3. There maybe some version specific dependencies the user requires then
   pre-defining the version would cause problems.

Therefore the user would be prompted with a dialog box when, the required
driver is selected whether to download the relevant driver for him
or the user can download the relevant dependency and put it in to
*"ESB/lib"* directory.

Also when the *CApp* is deployed again the user is prompted with a dialog
box, requiring the user whether he wishes to zip the dependent libraries to
a zip
or the user can navigate to *"ESB/lib"* directory and copy the relevant
dependencies to the development environment.

Thanks,