IAM Team,

I don't intend to talk about the importance of the claim transformations
during provisioning use cases. Currently to support such cases, we propose
to write custom provisioning connectors or JIT provisioning handlers.
However, I was thinking it would be slick to have a scripting editor
similar to the adaptive authentication one we have, so that users can code
their transformations in java script before doing the provisioning.

Most of these requirements probably could be satisfied if we bring in a
micro service/ESB and transform the data that is received by IS. But then,
1. Deployment gets complex
2. Claim transformation requirements are common, so it makes sense to have
the capability within IS itself.

Is this something that we can prioritize as an intern project?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.