Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:41 PM Ishara Cooray <isha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> *Hi,*
>
> *micro-gw set-project <project_name>*
> I think setting the project name we can do within the *micro-gw setup*
> command itself rather having another command.
> *micro-gw setup <project_name> -a <API_name> -oa <path_to_swagger_file> -e
> <endpoint>*

Yes, we can do that in this case. But if you want to switch between
different projects, we can't use the setup command again and again. The
setup command will work with the command -f. I don't think we can ask the
user to use -f for switching between projects.

Hence, we would need another command to set the project.

> Can we have API_name different from the title in the swagger file?
> I think if a different name is provided in the command, precedence will be
> given to that API_name.

API Name or any other configs can be specified in the meta-data file. And
that file get the precedence over the swagger.

> Current Micro gateway is immutable so that if we want to update an api, we
> will need to re-create the container/instance.
> When we support multiple apis how are we going to handle this?
> In that case i think we may need to have *micro-gw add-api *support for
> bulk of apis.

In the microgateway approach there won't be many APIs and micro-gw add-api
support should be able to handle.

Thank you!
--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos