Hi All,

We've been working on an implementation to support Kerberos constrained and
unconstrained delegation on WSO2 Gateway. We've now successfully integrated
Java and .NET Kerberos clients, with a Kerberos protected .NET service
running on IIS, through WSO2 API Gateway, using constrained and
unconstrained delegation mechanisms.

Currently this is available as a custom handler to the API Gateway.
However, going forward it will be great if we can have this included in the
API Manager by default. Or else we can even add this capability into the
existing Kerberos mediator that we have and release new version of it.

Thanks & Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.