Hi all,

We are in the process of developing our Puppet resources such that they
could be used to deliver continuous updates. The purpose of this thread is
to provide updates on the progress of $subject.

We are in the process of moving away from the Puppet setup where we have
two modules (master and agent) for each profile. Additionally, we are also
in the process of introducing a module containing parameters and resources
common to all profiles in order to reduce the amount of duplicate code.

We have implemented these functionalities for API Manager[1] and Identity
Server[2] resources, and are in the process of implementing these
functionalities for Enterprise Integrator and Stream Processor. We are
expecting to complete this phase of implementation for all products by
26/06/19. I will keep you updated on the progress.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/puppet-apim/releases/tag/v2.6.0.4
[2] https://github.com/wso2/puppet-is/releases/tag/v5.8.0.3

Thanks and Regards,
--
*Savidu Dias *| *Software Engineer *| WSO2 Inc
(m) +94 77 386 4914 | (e) sav...@wso2.com