Hi Rukshan,

Ansible will not update the product on its own. As a result, you will have
to execute the update script separately.

As for getting the product pack .zip file from a downloadable URL, we have
written the ansible scripts such that community users could use GA packs
with the setup, while subscription users could use updated packs. Since
updated packs cannot be downloaded through a URL, and GA packs cannot be
updated using the in-place tool, we would not be able to support a .zip
installation through a downloadable URL. As a result, the alternative is to
have the user download the product package of their choosing, and add it to
the setup.

Best Regards,