Hi Isuranga,

Was this resolved?

There are two such tables I can think of. SessionDataStore which has a BLOB
field and IDN_RECOVERY_DATA (names don't suit in both cases). Also I found
a table called IDN_IDENTITY_USER_DATA which I am not sure what it does.

One of these tables should satisfy your requirement. The intension of these
tables is to store this kind of transactional data temporarily to
communicate among cluster nodes, and then cleanup after sometime. Like you
said we definitely need a generic table to store such kind of temporary
transactional data without creating a table for each feature in IS.

Thanks & Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.