Hi Senthalan,

In the AbstractAuthenticator interface we have a method as follows:

protected boolean retryAuthenticationEnabled() {}

My understanding was that the retry mechanism is enabled per authenticator
level in the authentication-framework even now. Not sure if we can
configure the retry count now. Is your idea to make this behavior adaptive?

How would this improvement impact for:
1. Authenticators that have implemented "return true" for above method
2. Authenticators that have implemented "return false" for above method
3. Users who have extended and provided their own implementation

Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.