Hi All,
What is the value addition we get with having dedicated policy repo over
ballerina central?
How different user ownership and policy sharing works when we have large
user group?

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:37 PM Prasadi Ranasinghe <prasad...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The documentation which includes the design of the project, can be
> accessed through the link below.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/14vovFM2ztqn-SahNQ_DaGqxNw8EH5tOjEa1pxGngHrk/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks and regards.
>
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:09 AM Prasadi Ranasinghe <prasad...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As for the moment initially we are planning to maintain a common policy
>> hub in the API microgateway (i.e. a common policy repository). But, it can
>> be further developed in a developer-centric approach as well.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Prasadhi Ranasinghe.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 8:17 AM Hasunie Adikari <hasu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> When working with a microservice architecture, developers create many
>>> policies to support their applications. These developer teams are often
>>> distributed across multiple locations. It is essential to have a
>>> centralized hub to share and collaborate on these policies. As of my point
>>> of view, it's essential to set up a team-wide policy hab.
>>> How could we plan to maintain a policy hub? Is it a developer-centric
>>> hub or else do we need to maintain common policy hub in  API microgateway.?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Hasunie

>>> *Hasunie Adikari*
>>> Associate Technical Lead
>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>> blog http://hasuniea.blogspot.com | https://medium.com/@Hasunie/
>>> Mobile:+94713095876
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *Prasadhi Ranasinghe * | Intern Engineering | WSO2 Inc.
>>
>> +94770834441 | prasad...@wso2.com
>>

> --
>
> *Prasadhi Ranasinghe * | Intern Engineering | WSO2 Inc.
>
> +94770834441 | prasad...@wso2.com

*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*
Software Architect | Associate Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 712933253 | (e) sanje...@wso2.com | (b) Blogger
<http://sanjeewamalalgoda.blogspot.com>, Medium
<https://medium.com/@sanjeewa190>

GET INTEGRATION AGILE <https://wso2.com/signature>
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business