Hi all,

I have tested the following on Integration Studio,

   - Unit testing framework with remote and local servers.
   - Docker Project Creation.
   - Kubernetes Project Creation.
   - Build Docker images and push Docker images to the Docker registries.
   - Maven Multi-Module Project Creation, Import and Export features.
   - Integration samples.
   - Revamped DSS Editor.

Found no blocker issues;

+1 Stable - Go ahead and release.

Thank you,

Sajitha

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM Rosen Silva <ros...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> *The tag to be voted upon *should be corrected as
> https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/tag/v7.0.2-rc3.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:50 AM Rosen Silva <ros...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The WSO2 Enterprise Integration team is pleased to announce
>> the Release Candidate of WSO2 Integration Studio 7.0.2.
>> WSO2 Integration Studio is an open-source development environment used to
>> design and develop integration scenarios for WSO2 Micro Integrator
>> and WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
>> WSO2 Integration Studio 7.0.2-RC3What's new
>>
>>    - Introducing the revamped data services editor.
>>       - New data services editor with improved user experience
>>       - XSD based validation and IntelliSense support for configurations
>>    - AI-based intelligent data mapping feature.
>>    - Auto mapping capabilities with the AI models
>>    - Swagger Editor for API resources.
>>       - Swagger editor view for Synapse APIs
>>    - In-built REST client
>>       - Embedded http4e rest-client view for testing purposes
>>    - Maven Multi-Module project improvements.
>>       - New WSO2 project import and export options
>>    - Docker/Kubernetes project improvements
>>       - Restructuring of projects to support custom configuration files
>>       - Docker image generation support using MI/EI base images or any
>>       other custom image, with the configurable config-mapper option
>>
>> A list of tasks/bug fixes and improvements shipped with this release can
>> be found below:
>>
>>    - 7.0.2-M1
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/milestone/8?closed=1>
>>    - 7.0.2-RC2
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/milestone/10?closed=1>
>>    - 7.0.2-RC3
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/milestone/11?closed=1>
>>
>> Download
>>
>> WSO2 Integration Studio can be downloaded via the following links:
>>
>> Linux 64bit distribution
>> <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/download/v7.0.2-rc3/WSO2-Integration-Studio-7.0.2-rc3-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz>
>> Linux 32bit distribution
>> <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/download/v7.0.2-rc3/WSO2-Integration-Studio-7.0.2-rc3-linux-gtk-x86.tar.gz>
>> Windows 64bit distribution
>> <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/download/v7.0.2-rc3/WSO2-Integration-Studio-7.0.2-rc3-win32-x86_64.zip>
>> Windows 32bit distribution
>> <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/download/v7.0.2-rc3/WSO2-Integration-Studio-7.0.2-rc3-win32-x86.zip>
>> Mac OS distribution
>> <https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/releases/download/v7.0.2-rc3/WSO2-Integration-Studio-7.0.2-rc3-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg>
>> Documentation
>>
>> Online documentation is available at
>> https://ei.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/micro-integrator/develop/WSO2-Integration-Studio/
> [...]

*Sajitha Liyanage | *Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94716849672 | Email: sajit...@wso2.com