Hi all,

The functionality for Deleting APIs using the API Controller has been
implemented in [1].

By using a similar kind of approach, Deleting API Products has also been
implemented along with Listing API Products and Generating keys (tokens)
for API Products in [2] (Some modifications have been done to delete APIs
and API Products in [3]). Please find the below commands with the flags and
examples for the above-stated tasks.

Listing API Products

This functionality can be used to display a list of API Products in an
environment.

Command

apictl list api-products [flags]

Examples

apictl list api-products -e dev

apictl list api-products -e dev -q version:1.0.0

apictl list api-products -e prod -q provider:admin context:/myproduct

apictl list apis -e prod -l 25

apictl list api-products -e staging

Flags

Mandatory

     -e, --environment string   Environment to be searched

Optional

-l,  --limit string               Maximum number of API Products to return

     -q, --query string               Query pattern

  --format string              Pretty-print API Products using Go
Templates. Use "{{ jsonPretty . }}" to list all fields

Generating keys (tokens) for API Products

This functionality can be used to generate JWT token to invoke the API or
API Product by subscribing to a default application for testing purposes.

Command

apictl get-keys [flags]

The command is similar to the previous command that we had to generate
tokens for APIs, but the internal implementation has been modified in order
to generate tokens for API Products as well.

Examples

apictl get-keys -n TwitterAPI -v 1.0.0 -e dev

Flags

Mandatory

-e, --environment string   Key generation environment

      -n, --name string          API or API Product to generate keys

Optional

 -r, --provider string      Provider of the API or API Product

      -v, --version string       Version of the API or API Product

Deleting API Products

This functionality can be used to delete an API Product from an environment.

Command

apictl delete-api-product [flags]

Examples

apictl delete-api-product -n TwitterAPI -e dev

apictl delete-api-product -n FacebookAPI -e production -r admin

Flags

Mandatory

-e, --environment string   Environment from which the API should be deleted

-n, --name string          Name of the API to be deleted

Optional

    -r, --provider string      Provider of the API

Note that the user may specify the provider flag or not since it is
optional. If the user has specified it, the search query will have it when
finding the API Product. (That means the search will be performed by the
name of the API Product and the provider) If the user has not specified it,
the provider will be omitted from the search query.

[1] fixes the issue [4].

The next step is to implement import and export functionalities for API
Products. [5] has been put to keep track of it and will discuss the folder
structure and more details of this in upcoming emails. I appreciate any
suggestions/inputs regarding this.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/product-apim-tooling/pull/285

[2] https://github.com/wso2/product-apim-tooling/pull/287

[3] https://github.com/wso2/product-apim-tooling/pull/292