Hi Bhathiya,

> Three basic steps implemented in the APIConsumerImpl for this
>> changePassword operation are,
>> 1. Validate current password
>>
>> 2. Check whether 'Password Change' is enabled by newly added
>> configuration element into api-manager.xml as below.
>>     <EnableChangePassword>true<EnableChangePassword/>
>>
>> (In the 2.6.0 implementation, the condition was to check whether
>> self-signup was enabled for the particular tenant. But it is not ideal to
>> decide the possibility to change the password based on this condition,
>> since there are concerns as one would need to change the password, even
>> when self-signup was disabled. So it was decided to use the above mentioned
>> approach, so that the admins can decide this directly via a config)
>>
>> 3. Change the password by calling UserAdmin service via UserAdminStub (a
>> new UserAdminClient class is implemented for this)
>>

> We decided to do this via the OSGi service directly, right?

AFAIR we decided to use OSGI service directly for the 1st step (Validate
current password) and for the 4th step (this 4th step was there in 2.x.x
implementation and we decided to remove it).
Anyway since this is a better approach, I will check for the possibility of
using OSGI service for password change operation too.

Thanks,
Samitha