Hi All,

Tested the following and found no blockers. Hence, +1 to proceed with the
release.

   - Environment variables, System property support for configuration files
   (tested in Docker)
   - WS secured proxy service (username token authentication) with JDBC
   user store
   - Message routing, transformation and service orchestration tutorials

Regards,
Srivathsan