Hi All,

The WSO2 Engineering Team is pleased to announce the release of WSO2 Carbon
Kernel version 4.6.1
<https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/releases/tag/v4.6.1>. WSO2 Carbon is
the award-winning, component-based, service-oriented platform for the
enterprise-grade WSO2 middleware products stack. It is a 100% open source
and delivered under Apache License 2.0. The WSO2 Carbon platform is lean,
high-performant, and consists of a collection of OSGi bundles.

*What is new in this Release*

   -

   Improvements and Bug Fixes
   <https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/milestone/31?closed=1>

How You Can ContributeMailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

   -

   Developer list: d...@wso2.org | Subscribe <dev-requ...@wso2.org> | Mail
   Archive <https://wso2.markmail.org/search/list:org.wso2.dev>
   -

   User forum: StackOverflow
   <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2carbon>

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, improvements, documentation faults, and
feature requests regarding WSO2 Carbon Kernel through our public WSO2 Carbon
Kernel GIT Issues <https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/issues>.
Support

We are committed to ensuring your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology. For more
details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity http://wso2
.com/support/

- The WSO2 Engineering Team -

Thanks