2007/4/27, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

nicolas de loof a écrit :
> I just checked out the branch and ran mvn install. I got all test
failures
> for Archiva Database (on windows 2000)

Can you send the test outputs? All build fine on linux and Win XP.

[solved]
as I'm running behind archiva configured <mirrorOf>*, and current archiva
trunk doesn't update snapshots, my snapshots dependencies were not up to
date.

I now can build the branch and deploy it as expected on tomcat with a newly
created db.

I just can't access admin space so cannot do any test to check for supported
features...

settings
->

java.lang.NullPointerException:

org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.admin.RepositoriesAction.setServletRequest(RepositoriesAction.java:109)

managed or proxied repositories
->

There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name
managedRepositories.

Did I miss something ?
Is this expected to work ?