Fabrice,

Excellent news! :-)

Check out jira.

We recently moved a large chunk of issues out of 1.0-alpha-2 to the nebulous 1.0.x fix version. The remaining list in 1.0-alpha-2 I consider to be important enough to address for 1.0-alpha-2, even if that means, a message on the jira that says "yes, I recognize this as an issue in 1.0-alpha-2, but well postpone it to 1.0-beta-1" ;-)

- Joakim

Fabrice Bellingard wrote:
Hi Joakim,

which proxy related bugs do you think of? I've tested Archiva proxying for some days, and it works pretty good for me. I mean, if we'd have to release
alpha-2, I wouldn't say no. :-)

Fabrice.