+1

Emmanuel

Wendy Smoak a écrit :
Archiva 1.0-alpha-2 was tagged and built on Saturday.  The proposed
files, including source and binary distributions, checksums, and
signatures, can be found here:

 http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-alpha-2/

This release resolves several issues with proxying artifacts, and
modifying the configuration through the web UI.  The list of issues
identified and closed with this release can be found below:

Archiva 1.0-alpha-2 Release Notes:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13518&styleName=Text&projectId=10980&Create=Create

(There were 16 issues still marked fix-for this version, which I moved
to 1.0.x in JIRA.)

Once you have had a chance to examine the distribution, please cast
your vote.  We welcome votes and feedback from all community members.

[ ]  +1  Release it!
[ ]   0
[ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...

72 hours ends Wednesday afternoon (GMT -7), but I probably won't have
time to do anything else with it until Friday.

--
Wendy