I'm completely open to any solution.
Reusing ReportingManager or tossing it out are both valid.

- Joakim

Teody Cue Jr. wrote:
I've done a couple of google search regarding paging but I can't seem to find a good example or article about it. My question though is that are we still using ReportingManager to generate the report results? And wrapping that class or using that class inside the action?

Regarding paging, I was thinking of having a couple of parameters to filter the query each time the user clicks the next page. There's a crude example using JasperReports with WebWorks here: http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/JasperReports.html

-Teody

Maria Odea Ching wrote:
I had some experience with JasperReports and iReport. I'll be happy to help out, though I may have to polish up on that. It's been 2 years since I last used it.

-Deng

Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
I'm about to integrate JasperReports into archiva for report presentation in archiva.

This will be a learning experience for me. I'd love to have some help with this effort. Anyone here have any experience with JasperReports on webapps? (things like HTML output with paging)

- Joakim