Joakim,

Did we ever reach agreement on the format of these URLs? It'd be great to get it nailed down before beta-1 rolls out :)

Cheers,
Brett

On 04/07/2007, at 11:28 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

So, last time this topic came up, there was disagreement on the / get/ interface.

Regarding using /get/ instead of just /repository/ URL as is, I said (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)... "Ok, while I'd definitely prefer to make it work, if it can't then I'd prefer we made the change in the other direction (the default repository URL is get only, we have /repository-id/webdav/ as the webdav exposure point)."
to which Nicolas agreed.

We then diverged into discussing auto-discovery of the getId from the path which there were technical reasons to not do.

However, I do not want all repositories to look like /archiva/ repository/releases/get/maven2/. Yikes.

Cheers,
Brett