I get a "Configuration can not be saved when it is loaded from two sources" error when I use this standalone build.
I can't get any of the admin screens to work.

Works OK if I use the war file on tomcat tho. (Wow! what a difference from a month ago)

- Joakim

Maria Odea Ching wrote:
Hi All,

Archiva 1.0-beta-3 is now ready for release.

The highlights of this release are:
- major fixes in path resolution of artifacts (for proxying and consumers)
- fixes in updating of metadata files
- fixes in proxy connectors configuration
- tomcat deployment issues
- additional fixes in proxying
- form validations in webapp

The release notes for Archiva 1.0-beta-3 is available here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13660&styleName=Text&projectId=10980&Create=Create<http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13660&styleName=Text&projectId=10980&Create=Create>

While the binaries including the sources, checksums and signatures can be
found in:

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-beta-3/<http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-beta-2/>

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ]  +1  Release it!
[ ]   0
[ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours. So, cast your votes now ;-)

Here's my +1

Thanks,
Deng

--