I say do it now, and start the vote now.
I've got a security related issue I'm working on now.
But I'd like to vet that for the 1.0-beta-4 release, not this 1.0-beta-3 release.

- Joakim

Brett Porter wrote:
Any reason not to move forward now? (time permitting, of course :) Things seem to be ok at the moment... I'm using the current trunk and did a whole lot of building without a local repo with a mix of new and existing artifacts yesterday without issues (other than one or two non-blocking ones I fixed and/or filed already :).

Cheers,
Brett