I've tried running the branch, but I got a 500 error when I clicked Browse after doing a repo scan.. this was the cause of the error I got:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Selected repositories cannot be null. at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.constraints.SqlBuilder.appendWhereSelectedRepositories(SqlBuilder.java:64) at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.constraints.UniqueGroupIdConstraint.(UniqueGroupIdConstraint.java:50) at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.browsing.DefaultRepositoryBrowsing.getRoot(DefaultRepositoryBrowsing.java:69) at org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.BrowseAction.browse(BrowseAction.java:69)

Is it just me or did anybody get this too?

I also noticed that there were no default remote repositories and proxy connectors configured (both in trunk and branch). Is this the new setup? (Btw, I used jetty:run to run the webapp) :)

Thanks,
Deng

Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
I'm wrapping up work on the archiva-backend-security branch.
I'll need a review (or two) before I can merge this code back into trunk.

Fixed Issues (in trunk):
MRM-569 - Browse shows results for all repositories, regardless of security. MRM-516 - Search results return results for all repositories, regardless of security.

Thanks,