Hi Nicolas,

I believe what you were pertaining in your scenario is like the repository
grouping? Where in a number of managed repositories can  be grouped together
with that group having only one url. So you only need to specify that url in
your settings.xml file and when Archiva receives a request via that url, it
would look for that artifact from the repositories belonging to that group.

This functionality is really handy especially if the users are not very
familiar with Maven as in your corporate use-case..

Thanks,
Deng