On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it alpha or beta? Once that first release goes out, will any more
> features be added?

Sorry, that should be beta :-)
Looking at the issues lined up for 1.1, there are still 6 new features
scheduled that are
yet to be implemented. Though some of them can probably be pushed out to 1.2
.

> I have to admit, my disposition is towards doing some RCs and then
> releasing 1.1, then doing 1.2 :) A little bit of clean up needed after
> the spring migration (big logs!), but it's enough features for a
> release already :) But that's just me...

I'm  fine either way :-) A lot of major changes are already completed
in 1.1anyway,
like the spring migration and the jetty bundle.

> On 01/04/2008, at 5:28 PM, Maria Odea Ching wrote:
>
> > What does everybody think of doing alpha releases for 1.1 so that we
> > could
> > get the things scheduled for that release out in small increments?
> > It would be like what we did with 1.0, except that this would be at a
> > shorter time frame. We could set a date for the final release and if
> > necessary,
> > move out some of the issues under 1.1 to 1.2.
> >
> > If everyone's ok with this, how about having the first alpha release
> > on
> > April 7? There are already 15 out of the 69 issues resolved as of
> > today for
> > 1.1 :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Deng