Hi folks,

I just tried to build archiva like mentioned in the documentation.
Unfortunately I get 'rewarded' with an error. When I do mvn install I get
the following error:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Archiva Runtime Generator
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [plexus:descriptor {execution: default}]
[WARNING] Specified source directory isn't a directory:
'/home/minto/rommel/test/maven/archiva/archiva-plexus-runtime/src/main/java'.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [plexus:merge-descriptors {execution: default}]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[WARNING] JAR will be empty - no content was marked for inclusion!
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/minto/rommel/test/maven/archiva/archiva-plexus-runtime/target/archiva-plexus-runtime-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[WARNING] DEPRECATED [descriptor]: Please use descriptors instead
[INFO] [assembly:single {execution: default}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating assembly: You must set at least one file.

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error creating
assembly:
 You must set at least one file.
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:454)

However everthing seems to compile just fine as mvn compile does not give me
an error.

You guys probably wanna know what revision I am on, so here it is:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/rommel/test/maven/archiva$ svn up
    At revision 482978.

Does anyone have a clue what caused this?

Kind regards,

Minto van der Sluis