Archiva works on my local computer, but fails on the target (windows)
server.
The only difference is that the target Tomcat 5.5.17 server is installed
under "D:\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5"

When starting archiva, I get this exception  :

2007-03-19 19:20:39,243 [Main Thread] ERROR [/archiva]                     -
Exception lors de l'envoi de l'ÚvÞnement contexte initialisÚ (context
initialized)
Ó l'instance de classe d'Úcoute (listener)
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusLifecycleListener
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainerException:
Could
not read file: D:\Apache%20Software%20Foundation\Tomcat%205.5
\webapps\archiva\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus\application.xml
       at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusLifecycleListener.contextInitialized(
PlexusLifecycleListener.java:105)

Is this a plexus bug / limitation ? I don't have this limitation with some
older archiva build (that uses plexus-xwork-1.0-alpha-2)
Is there any workaround (I cannot change tomcat server path) ?

Nico.