Yes. But I declared the network proxy + configured the repo to use the proxy
connection and not the "direct connection" one...

When you say it works fine for you, does it also work accessing the repo
through a classical browser like Firefox, or is it another kind of access that
must be used?

On the server side, I launched archiva in "console" mode. And accessing the not
yet cached resource doesn't even seem to trigger any web retrieving... When
some resource is not cached yet, shouldn't archiva log something in the console?

Thanks