I am running the standalone archiva and I have about 4 managed
repositories (including a proxy repo), and about 6 or 7 remote
repositories.  I create a single proxy connector to all of the remote
repositories and changed my settings.xml to be a mirrorOf *.  Currently,
I only have my Continuous Integration box configured to use Archiva as a
proxy and I am finding that it crashes every couple of days.  Also, I am
running all of default consumers and I do see the bug about invalid path
for some artifacts (Bret Porter closed the bug yesterday and the fix
will be in 1.0.2).

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas?