Thank you for signing up for the weekly Search Engine Marketing
Newsletter.

Our free newsletter is delivered each Wednesday and provides a digest
of articles from the top search engine marketing experts. You'll learn
about search engine optimization, link popularity, pay per click,
search engine submissions, and more.

I'd also like to introduce you to our sister site:

The Small Business Ideas Forum

http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/

The forum is a friendly place for small business folks to share
knowledge, find help, and encourage one another.

It's the one forum where you can feel comfortable learning new ways to
grow your business and make some new friends as well.

I hope to see you there!

Robert Clough
Search Engine Guide
http://www.searchengineguide.com/