--

 # Someone has asked for you to be subscribed to the
 #
 # We first need to confirm that the request came from you.
 #
 # == If you want this newsletter just click on the following link (URL)
 # to return your confirmation:
 #
 #
http://lists.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/auth/backstage/archive@mail-archive.com/377f9987
 #
 # That's all you have to do. If this doesn't work, just reply to this
 # email making sure this original message is in the reply, but REMOVE
 # the first line (the one containing "--").  This is to ensure that the
 # confirmation request is being sent by you.
 #
 # Next, look in your inbox for a confirmation email from us. It's got
 # some important information that you may want to keep.
 #
 # == If you don't want this newsletter:
 #
 # Do nothing. We won't send you anything else unless you reply to this
 # email or visit the URL above.
 #
 # == If you still have problems ...
 #
 # Please email us at: "backstage-approval@lists.bbc.co.uk".
 #
 # The BBC need your confirmation in order to minimise unsolicited emails.
 # We guarantee not to pass on your personal details to any other
 # mailing lists - even those within the BBC.
 #
 # Thank you
 # BBC Newsletters Team
 #
 #
 # The following text is for authentication. Please do not change it.

auth 377f9987 \
subscribe backstage \
archive@mail-archive.com